At Hearing Evaluation Services, our Doctors of Audiology have the expertise to manage your tinnitus and help you hear well again. HES is the only practice in Western New York to have four Doctors of Audiology who are all members of the American Tinnitus Association as well as certified by the Tinnitus Practitioners Association, making them uniquely qualified to help with tinnitus. Here are some fun facts to help you get to know our Specialists:
Nicole L. Ball, Au.D
• Joined HES in 2012.
• Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
• Studied at the University of Costa Rica and Nova Southeastern University
• Mom of Twin Boys
Alyssa Beaton, Au.D.
• Joined HES in 2015.
• Certified in Neuromonics Tinnitus Treatment.
• Worked as an Audiology Assistant and completed her residency with HES
• Western New York native.
• Getting married June 2019.
Jennifer Sutton, Au.D.
• Joined HES in 2007.
• Has extensive experience in vestibular and pediatric testing.
• Specializes in non-sedated auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing for infants.
• Helps train Doctoral-level audiology students from the University at Buffalo.
• Mom of two boys and a girl.
Carolyn Yates, Au.D.
• Joined HES in 2013.
• Graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University at Buffalo.
• 2013 Recipient of the Tindle-Schupe Award for Clinical Excellence in Audiology.
• Participates in clinical research studies for Tinnitus, Dizziness, and Balance disorders.
• Proud Mom of two boxers.