As providers of the highest quality hearing health care, the staff of Hearing Evaluation Services will use its expertise and knowledge to:
Reduce the negative impact of hearing impairment on the health, lifestyle, and communicative abilities of the affected individual.
- Respond to advancements in the hearing device and assistive listening device industries.
- Innovate through the use of new concepts, new technologies, and the provision of quality services in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Evaluate dizziness and balance problems in an effort to bring treatment and/or rehabilitation to affected individuals.
- Assess and provide therapies for persons affected by tinnitus and/or hyperacusis.
This will be accomplished through a cooperative team effort to:
- Administer advanced and proven technologies to identify the type and degree of hearing loss.
- Provide rehabilitation management through the use of counseling and appropriate hearing devices.
- Provide educational community service programs.
Remain current through attendance at seminars, professional conferences, and other continuing education programs.
Letter from the Director
Hearing Evaluation Services (HES) prides itself on being one of the only freestanding not-for-profit audiology practices in the United States. We are committed to providing superior, ethical solutions for the hearing and balance impaired. HES believes that this is only possible by pairing highly educated audiologists with top-of-the-line testings and verification equipment and advanced hearing device technology. HES employs only Doctors of Audiology; professionals who are truly committed to the field and to their patients. Having such a large staff of Doctors of Audiology allows us to have specialists in areas such as counseling, assistive hearing technology, pediatrics, tinnitus, and balance. An appropriate specialist will be available to address your unique concerns. HES understands the importance of continuity of care; therefore, you can rest assured that you will be seen by your primary audiologist who will guide you through your appointments.
HES was founded in 1981 by audiologist, Thomas P. White. The organization was set up as a not-for-profit agency to best serve our patients. Our audiologists are not commissioned so you can be confident that any recommendations made by our staff are made in each patient’s best interest alone. This philosophy has stood the test of time. HES has been caring for patients since 1981 and most of our patients come by word of mouth, after hearing successful stories about us from their family and friends.
We have three convenient locations throughout Western New York, one in Amherst on Main Street near Harlem Road, one in Orchard Park on North Buffalo Road, and one in Williamsville on Wehrle Drive near Transit Road. Please contact us to discuss your individual hearing needs.
Anne Orsene, Au.D., CCC-A
Doctor of Audiology
Executive Director of HES