A phone for hearing aid wearers – and the entire family PHONE DEX 2 is appropriate for anyone who uses Widex hearing aids.
With a large and intuitive color display, PHONE DEX 2 is incredibly easy to use. Just hold the phone normally, and audio streams automatically to your hearing aids.
PHONE-DEX 2 works as a conventional phone as well, so friends and family can use the phone too. It even has an integrated answering machine, so you never miss an important message.
Talking on the phone is easy and enjoyable again. PHONE-DEX 2 connects automatically with Widex hearing aids and provides you with excellent speech understanding in both ears.
Flexible and functional for talking on the phone
PHONE-DEX 2 can store up to 150 contacts and comes with a base station that works as a charger. You get 14 hours of phone time and 320 hours standby. With a range of about 160 feet, you can use it throughout the household. And if you’d rather have a second handset, you can purchase one with its own charging base.
- Direct communication in both hearing aids
- Amplifier for extra loud sounds
- Emergency button
- Built-in voice mailbox with 25-minute recording capacity
- Directory of 150 contacts
- Second handset and charging station available separately
- Adjustable font size
- LED incoming call signal
- Alarm function
- Large color screen
- Autonomy: 14 hours’ talking time and 320 hours’ standby
- Hands-free function from base and handset