With ConnectClip, smartphone use is better than ever! Free up your hands while you’re talking for other important things like driving your car, cooking a meal, or working in the yard.
ConnectClip transmits a call directly to both of your hearing aids, while its built-in microphones clearly catch what you are saying. What’s more, ConnectClip’s noise reduction feature ensures your voice comes through clearly, even if it’s noisy around you.
ConnectClip uses Bluetooth to connect with your phone or tablet. Now you can stay connected with your family and business associates via video chat services like Skype, Lync and Facetime. You already have the high-quality stereo earphones in your hearing aids, and the ConnectClip becomes your microphone.
Chat over the computer with ConnectClip
Use ConnectClip to stream the sound from your laptop or desktop directly to your hearing aids when chatting over Skype, Lync, etc.
• Hear the caller’s voice directly in your hearing aids while still hearing the sounds around you.
• To simplify Bluetooth connections, we offer a small and robust USB dongle to make the wireless connection to your ConnectClip.
Use ConnectClip to remotely control your hearing aids
When ConnectClip is not streaming sound, you can use it as a remote control for your hearing aids.
• Discreetly change your volume up or down
• Change program to suit your environment
• Mute hearing aid microphones